Be Unstoppable

You’re already familiar with what you know. Now, let’s delve into the unknown, where the answers await.

Do you know what are you attracting?

If you’re unaware of the contents of your subconscious, it becomes challenging to progress and achieve your desired outcomes in life. This is because the vast majority—90%—of your brain’s pursuits and attractions remain unknown to you.

Take Action Now (FREE)

What have you got to lose?

You’re only conscious of about 10% of your brain’s knowledge, which limits your understanding of what isn’t working. Why not tap into the other 90%, your subconscious?

You’re already familiar with what you know. Now, let’s delve into the unknown, where the answers await.

Our “Be Unstoppable” workshop is crafted to stimulate your mind and help you explore the deeper, hidden parts of your consciousness. Join us for 2.5 hours, and you’re likely to discover some invaluable insights.


Created by experts with more than 20 years of experience in personal growth and leadership, this is a chance for you to peel back layers to get in touch with your subconscious self. This shift in perspective will give you a glimpse into what it takes to be the best version of yourself across all areas of your life…from your health to your career and your relationships.

Uproot Limiting Beliefs to Discover Your True Potential

If you’re running a self-help marathon but not seeing lasting changes, it’s time to get to the root of it all and discover what’s holding you back.  The secret to having more is revealed in your SEEDS – your belief systems.  Join our complimentary workshop and begin to uproot negative belief systems – and be unstoppable in LIFE!

Here’s What Past Participants are Saying


This is A Must-Experience Event for You If…

  • You feel like you can achieve MORE in your life, but there’s something holding you back.
  • You want to create meaningful and fulfilling connections and relationships that’ll support you in achieving your dreams.
  • You have joined multiple self-development programs only to discover yourself falling back into the same old habits and patterns
  • You fall into a continuous pattern of success and failure – as if you’re subconsciously sabotaging your success.
  • You can’t seem to control your behaviours and emotions sometimes – even though you know what you should be doing.
  • You feel stagnant, stuck and dissatisfied with your current life situation, and you’re looking for your next breakthrough.
  • You want to play big and embody a higher version of yourself – to live life at a world-class level that’ll contribute to humanity.

Come, Play with Us

  • Supercharge yourself with simple habits that allow you to participate fully in everything life has to offer.
  • Gain clarity on your deepest goals and ambitions.
  • Discover the single most important key to achieving all your greatest dreams and desires effortlessly – your belief systems.
  • Uncover the hidden negative beliefs that could be holding you back – all by playing.

Frequently Asked Questions

How does “SEEDS” differ from other personal development seminars?

In SEEDS, we don’t just change your behaviours or mindsets. We create permanent and lasting change by transforming your subconscious – by working on all three aspects of yourself, the mind, emotions and body at the same time.

Who should go?

Anyone who is serious about their personal growth but likes to have fun while they’re at it.

Is there a dress code?


What do I need to bring?

Bring yourself – 100% of you.