Welcome to the SEEDS Leadership™ Program. We are very excited to get to know you and to share this wonderful experience together with you. There are just a few simple things that we would like to inform you to get you ready for this incredible experience.
Have you completed the registration form? If you haven’t, please click here.
Have you made payment for the program yet? If you haven’t, please click here for payment options.
Edward Hotel Markham
50 E Valhalla Dr, Markham, ON L3R 0A3, Canada
Program Dates / Hours
- 2018, Sep 14 (Friday)9:00 am – 12:00 am or earlier
- 2018, Sep 15 (Saturday)9:00 am – 12:00 am or earlier
- 2018, Sep 16 (Sunday)9:00 am – 10:00 pmGraduation dinner starts at 8:00 pm
Breaks & Meals
- There will be frequent breaks during the program.
- Water will be provided by the hotel, please bring your own water bottle (with closed lid) to refill.
- There are restaurants nearby within 5 minutes driving distance. (Google Map link: https://goo.gl/XVuHiQ)
- We suggest that you take breakfast before the program.
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks, lunch and dinner for the program.
- Graduation Dinner is provided on Sunday at about 8:00 pm.
- Please dress comfortably!
- Wearing jeans, sweatpants and sneakers would be ideal as we have activities that require lots of movement.
- Please bring a sweater or jacket (something that can be taken off and put back on easily). The temperature in the program space is kept cool. It is part of a teaching technique called Super Learning.
You will be provided with a workbook that includes blank pages for taking notes and writing utensils.
Car pool & room sharing
Hotel reservation (optional)
If you are planning to stay at Edward Hotel Markham. Please call (905) 477-2010 and mention “Seeds Leadership” or “Origin of Wisdom” when you are making your reservation for better rates.
However, we do suggest checking with various online portals for better deals.
Carpooling and room sharing
Please leave your comments on our Facebook event page, click here.